Feature request: per-method licensing information.

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Tue Oct 17 19:07:39 UTC 2006

Hi all.

With recent changes proposed to the way that methods and method source
is stored, I thought I'd present the following idea:

Could we have a "license" field in each method? That way I can specify,
for example, that I've given permission for all of /my/ code to be
released under the MIT license, or "any" license acceptable to the
Squeak foundation.

So then we can see who wrote the code and under what license they chose
to release it under.

Michael.