Removing Etoys (was Re: A process proposal for 3.10)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Oct 18 17:29:26 UTC 2006

Any chance we could instead make EToys removable, but leave it in the base
image so that if, in the future, Squeakland or Tweak would like to resync
with squeak that will still be possible?  I don't like the idea of hard
coding community fragmentation.

Ron Teitelbaum