Local squeakmap

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Oct 21 00:18:35 UTC 2006

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi puso en su mail :

> Hi all
>
> Since 3 days ago, is dificult to me to connect to internet, so, I
> would like to know, if exists an option (or if is a crazy idea) to have
> all squeakmap on local
> (how size is it), and when i'm on internet,update my "map" cache with
> new changes. Then, point all my images to a "squeakmap directory",to
> install them.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers.

Es medio raro contestar en ingles , pudiendolo hacer en castellano...

In your Squeak directory, you should have a sm directory.
In past times , CD from Squeak official have this, so you could copy all
from CD to your disk (or pen drive / mp3 device, you choose).
All what I need is the attached (and send n times to list)
Type in a Workspace:

SMLoader newWhitoutNet.

Always work, you don't need Internet connection and could load what was in
your sm directory.

Goran once said he is preparing a .zip with up to date packages info.
Write to he for including in next CD for Squeak official 3.9 realease.

Edgar

See our http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros/4 , apply for last 3.9