Removing Morphic

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Sat Oct 21 06:39:29 UTC 2006

You can drag a morph assembly into a palette and then when you drag it back
out you create a clone of the assembly.  I think the reason most people use
code to create assemblies is that the tools make reuse of a class easier
than reuse of instances.  If you take a look at the Self system where
instances have a more first-class role in the tooling it works a bit better
(which is where Morphic was invented).

Michael

  _____