Image Freezing

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Oct 23 18:48:56 UTC 2006

Keith,

Unfortunately, this confirms my fear that in the recent Unix VMs
problems appear which did not exist before.

Could you please report your findings on Mantis, either in an
existing report that matches the symptom of your problem or in a new
one? It's important to gather those datapoints so that they do not
get lost -- especially in your case in which you seem to be able to
reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Adrian