[Fix] In 7066 #rootInPasteUp is called but unimplemented. Causes problems for eToys

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 06:01:53 UTC 2006

[Fix] In 7066  #rootInPasteUp is called but
unimplemented.

See:
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5285

For this one.
In a workspace type rootInPasteUp.
select it
from the popup menu request find senders
(you'll get TileMorph>>mouseMove:)
request implementors (you''ll get there aren't any)

get an object get a script for it
try to moving the mouse on a tile
sometimes you will get a series of DNU debug boxes
This can be stopped with the user interupt key.

----

The method was implemented in 7022 (and maybe later I
was just sampling old images until I found it)

There were also five senders instead of just one so I
suspect it got removed when the other four senders
did.

I've uploaded Morph>>rootInPasteUp.
This seemed to cure the problem.

This should be fixed before we release this to someone
who might use etoys. Because its pretty likely to be
stumbled across just as I did.

[OT] The rapid succession of debuggers is probably
another bug. I'll wait to see if I stumble upon it in
a solid fashion before reporting it to mantis.

This is the mantis report. The fix upload is on
mantis.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace