[Fwd: [Webteam] squeak interview]

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Oct 24 21:56:49 UTC 2006

+1 to both suggestions!

I'd be interested in what the article is about because maybe Avi would be a
better suggestion?  How about Lukas?  You know John is great too!  But I
really like Howard.  Andreas really knows his stuff!  Maybe Stef or Cees or
Tim?  Or Maybe Alan or Dan has time?  Hmmm I guess I'm no help!  Klaus you
and Bert should do it!

Ron