Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends

jvuletich at dc.uba.ar jvuletich at dc.uba.ar
Wed Oct 25 15:13:24 UTC 2006

Hi Klaus,

What you say is exactly what we're doing.

My problem is that rotten stuff smells bad.
Squeak used to be better than that.

I've already removed etoys. You can check
http://www.jvuletich.org/Squeak/EToysFreeMorphic/EtoysFreeMorphic.html .
But I  won't work on making it loadable again (I already said why).

I believe the standard image badly needs cleaning.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich