Removing Etoys (was Re: A process proposal for 3.10)

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 21:15:28 UTC 2006

J J wrote:
>> From: jvuletich at dc.uba.ar
>> To: Ron at USMedRec.com, "The general-purpose Squeak developers
>> list"<squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>> Subject: RE: Removing Etoys (was Re: A process proposal for 3.10)
>> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:43:09 -0300 (ART)
>>
>> Hi Ron.
>>
>> You seem to believe there are people around who are wishing to implement
>> stuff just because others want it, not because of their own interest.
>>
>> Well, I'm pretty sure there's none.
>>

> That's not true.  I am working on RecurranceRule's right now.  I had
> the part I
+1

I have ported Message eating null.
I just did SSpec.
Installer was an idea that took on a life of its own.
Pier-Magma i did for a site that could easily be done with basic web
tools , but I did it for my own interest too.

I hope these will benefit the community, my own use will often be minimal.

Keith