[ANN] Installer bootstrapping scripts

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 10:49:47 UTC 2006

Damien,

not really questions as such. Thanks for doing the dev image I would
never have got around to trying out shout and some of these other bits
without it.

. For some reason I found it difficult to view the bytecodes for a method.
. I couldn't find the Browser choice preference when I wanted to change it.
. ScriptManager is great, unfortunately it doesnt support variables in
the same way as a normal Workspace, is this something that could be added?

like I said I am just getting used to it

best regards

Keith