[Q] What I wish Squeak have from minute one ? was (Re: Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 26 16:57:08 UTC 2006

Klaus D. Witzel puso en su mail :

> And I'm happy to see that Edgar offered his support to Juan.

I support Pavel too, but seems I wish go bolder.

Repeat, I have 3.8.1 SqueakLight (23/12/05) following Juan work  .

Without Flaps, Speech, Nebraska, Etoys...

So from a independent source all could know what is doable, and what each
new release the unload is harder.

Also try to have small pieces what actual packages , remember "Ladrillos "
idea ?

And I do experiments all time ...

How about a votation about a list of system parts what people use, love and
think was Squeak becomes a ugly place without ?

Could someone arrange a list of "features " on SqueakPeople and collect
result is say a week or two ?

Edgar