[Fix] In 7066 #rootInPasteUp is called but unimplemented. Causes problems for eToys

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 05:01:50 UTC 2006

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for your feedback.

I was simply reporting a bug I stumbled into. If you
think what you have written below is a better fix for
the 3.9 image can you please add it to the report on
mantis?  That way it can do some good.

I agree that the otherway to remove the bug is to
remove the calling routine. So let's add it and let
the harvester choose.

Cheers, -Jer

--- "Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>