I am standing by Juan's proposal, do you? (was Re: Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends)

Hernan Tylim htylim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:13:12 UTC 2006

On 10/31/06, goran at krampe.se <goran at krampe.se> wrote:

> Hi folks!
>

> PS. I am kinda tired of the fact that hardly any change can be proposed
> in this community without having tons of arguments raised against it.
> Sure, this particular case is harder to judge - but the fact remains,
> how can we keep all the Juans out there interested if they only meet
> resistance when offering their time and energy? Sure, the medicine does
> not taste good - dumping eToys hurts, I know that. But this problem is
> generic. And no, don't bother replying to me specifically about this
> because I don't have the energy to discuss anything right now.

Hi Goran, I know that you don't want to continue this, and that you don't
want anyone to reply but anyways  :)

I think that we should stop trying to try to reach concensus on these
things. Lets allow to have multiple squeak-dev images, don't make any one
official, just make all equally public with good descriptions and be done
with it.  My 0.02 cents

--
Saludos,
Hernán