[Squeakers] [Fwd: Arcs?]

TJ Leone tj at leonelearningsystems.com
Fri Sep 1 21:44:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks to those of you who helped me started towards building arcs,
sectors, etc.  I've completed some classes that are now available from my
web site (http://www.leonelearningsystems.com/circular_reasoning.htm) and
are up on SqueakSource under TJ Leone/Circular Reasoning.  I showed a
version of this at Squeakfest '06 before it was really ready, but folks
were kind and I got a good list of bugs to take care of.  Now the main
problem is that colors of sectors and circle segments bleed at certain
headings, but otherwise things work pretty well.  When the
CircularReasoning.st is filed in, you get a "Fractures" button in the
object window that presents the Fracture, Fraction Circle and Fraction
Circle Frame objects.  Most of the object descriptions have been translated
into Spanish.  There's also a project to introduce the use of the objects
for teachers.

--TJ

Email: tj at leonelearningsystems.com
Phone: (847) 951-0127