RomePlugin on Mac

Dominique Dutoit dominiqued at versateladsl.be
Sat Sep 2 05:55:19 UTC 2006

> I'll note lurking on my IDisk
> via
> http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html
> follow the link to the johnmci/FileSharing.html

I have installed RomePlugin.bundle in the Contents/Resources folder
of Squeak 3.8.12beta5U since it seems that bundles have to be
enclosed in the application package and not just located in the same
folder.

But when I try the Rome demo, it complains that no concrete class is
available because the plugin is not loaded. Any idea?

Note: I have tried a plugin of my own and it loads without problem.
Maybe I am using the wrong image (Tweak3.8-6665 and Squeak3.8) or did
something I shouldn't have.