Pragma Syntax Checking

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 06:29:42 UTC 2006

> It works fine as long as CertificateSigAlgorithmASN1 is defined.  When
> reloaded.  If the classes are loaded out of order the loading stops with:

Yes, I am aware of this problem. Better not use classes as arguments
to Pragmas, but instead use a symbol that you resolve dynamically at
runtime. A class cannot be be part of a literal, so we should probably
remove this possibility from the Pragma parser anyway.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch