Pragma Syntax Checking

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Sep 4 02:24:23 UTC 2006

That's what I did to fix it but I thought it was cool when it worked!  Could
we just fix the Monticello loading problem?  I like things that do what you
expect them too.

I guess it doesn't matter symbols will work fine.

By the way PRAGMAS are really cool!!  I'm impressed by how easy they are
going to make programming my ASN1 parsing!  So far there have been two
solutions to these types of mappings.  One is class side metaInformation
methods.  The other is separate classDescriptor classes.  Now we have a
third: Pragmas and its great.  Andreas was right, it's very nice putting the
information right where it is used.

Nice work!!  Thank you!

Ron