3.9 stability, etc.

Rich Warren rwmlist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 04:44:43 UTC 2006

I've played around with 3.9 and the interface seems much nicer than
3.8. I had some trouble loading packages--but nothing that I really
need. So, I'm willing to make the plunge (or at least try it out).

What's the best way to move the code I've written in my 3.8 image
over to the 3.9 image? I'm guessing I should save a new change set,
then open that set in 3.9. Is there anything else I should do? Any
gotchas I should watch out for?

-Rich-