libCURL binding (was Re: The success of Grants)

danil osipchuk danil at mtsnet.ru
Mon Sep 4 11:51:57 UTC 2006

Avi,
I'd like to participate in the experiment (not that i believe that this an
easy way to get beer, but i think squeakers should start  doing such kind
of stuff :)).
So, here is the initial version of the libcurl binding for the start:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5865
I've compiled it on Windows, I think that it should compile normally on
other platorms (one needs to have a working vwmaker setup and libcurl and
openssl libs&headers installed, obviously).
Making it robust and feature-complete will require additional effort, i
may do it myself or give it away to anybody who wishes

regards,
	Danil