Using a Squeaklet with SSL

danil osipchuk danil at mtsnet.ru
Tue Sep 5 14:49:51 UTC 2006

Rudolf,
	Basically your problem is that squeak doesn't support natively SSL
transfers yet.
	If you are using windows - you may try the interface to libcurl library
that does (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5865):

		(Curl new
			caInfo: 'e:\squeak\cacert.pem';  "you can use certificate file"
			"offSSLVerifyPeer;" "or disable SSL verify check completely"
			getUrl: 'https://www.google.com/index.html') contents

Cheers,
	Danil