Thoughts from an outsider

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:54:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I was disconnected from the net for a while.
(long trip to Prague (ESUG)).

I think Dandelion is in a sort of stable state. Although I have a few
things that I would like to add, the priority is not so high for me.
(But if there are real demands, I would do the action).

What I'm thinking are:

- The new release should be a MCZ based SAR file
- Support of analysis of MCZ packages
- Embed auto generated class graphs in html output
- Add code metrics analysis and CSV output

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]