[NOBUG] Not possible to add instvars in Squeak39g 7055

astares at gmx.de astares at gmx.de
Wed Sep 6 09:10:21 UTC 2006

Aaarrghh... stupid me. Looks like the SqueakV39.sources file
from 39g7055 is different from the previous build.

Did'nt know that the source file was recreated for 39g7055.
So SqueakV39.sources <> SqueakV39.sources file.

I had the previous SqueakV39.sources file in a common folder
together with the vm executable.

The new sources file was in the the image folder since I
extracted it from the distribution. But the Squeak VM
favours the one from it's own folder -> which was the old one.

The Bug can be closed.

Thx
Torsten