literate programming examples (Re: Thoughts from an outsider)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:40:58 UTC 2006

And what about UML diagrams?  Isn't that just duplication too?  I mean all
it
is is a different view of what the code says right?

Look, despite my strong feelings about so called "self documenting code" I
am laying off.
If you want to work that way fine, but shouldn't you extend my "side" the
same honor
of not trying to impose your way on people who want some kind of
documentation that
is meaningful for us?