Tutorial Swiki (was Documentation project)

astares at gmx.de astares at gmx.de
Thu Sep 7 06:11:49 UTC 2006

Why not provide a tutorial swiki with public read and
authored write access? We could set up a swiki team to
provide authored tutorials with screenshots, code and
screencasts. The swiki team should provide a structure
and accept articles. (compared to minnow swiki where
the structure is confusing and outdated content)

Something like

http://vistascript.net/vistascript/docuwiki/doku.php?id=doc:tutorial

I like it's wikipedia style - it's common to users.

Compared to the minnow swiki such a swiki can provide
a guided tour through squeak and can later be used
to be turned into a printed book or a free pdf.

The foundation could set up this swiki and provide a meaningful
url like book.squeak.org. Any comments?

Bye
Torsten