damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Sep 7 15:54:52 UTC 2006
DynamicProtocols are available for Squeak OmniBrowser on:
MCHttpRepository location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/DynamicProtocols' user: '' password: ''
A dynamic protocol is a category (displayed in the 3rd pane of your
browser) whose content is computed dynamically based on the class
currently selected. If a dynamic protocol is empty then it is not shown.
Here is a small list of dynamic protocols currently implemented:
- HaltUsage: displays all methods containing a call to #halt.
- Override: contains methods that are defined in the superclasses and
redefined in the current class.
- RecentlyModified: contains recently modified methods (< 5 minutes).
- SuperSend: displays methods sending a message to 'super'
Thanks to Marcus Denker for his help in some protocols.
- Listen to your feedback (on top of my todo list)
- Should work for other browsers (not sure if this is easy, maybe using
- Implements new dynamic protocols (give me ideas)
- Add a GUI to select the dynamic protocols you want to activate (maybe
Waiting for your feedback now
More information about the Squeak-dev