DynamicProtocols

damien.cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Sep 7 17:53:55 UTC 2006

Diego Gomez Deck a écrit :
> Great!

Thank you. Hope you will use it.

> More ideas:
>
>       * UncommentedMethods: Methods with the comment missing.

Done

>       * MethodsToSee: Methods with #todo, #fixThis or #bob.

Do you mean a call to this methods, a call to #flag: with this
parameters or a pragma ? Maybe all of them. But there is no
'standard' so I don't really see what I can use.

>       * LargeMethods: More than 20 lines of code.

Done

>       * DuplicatedMethods: Same implementation in the superclass
>         hierarchy

Done

>       * MethodsWithSlips: Transcript, #halt, etc

Already done for #halt.

>       * MethodsToImplement: Methods with
#subclassResponsibility in the
>         superclass but not yet implemented.

I would like to have the full 'required' protocol discussed in
'A Browser For Incremental Programming'
by Nathanael Shärli and Andrew P. Black. If someone wants to
do it then it would be cool (the package
on squeak source can be written by everybody).

Cet été, pensez aux cartes postales de laposte.net !