DynamicProtocols

damien.cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Sep 7 17:59:45 UTC 2006

> Look at/integrate/complete the TraitsBrowser virtual categories:
> - Required methods (MethodsToImplement as described by
Diego, but also
> includes methods self sent but never implemented and more)

The idea of DynamicProtocols come from 'A Browser For
Incremental Programming' by Nathanael Shärli and Andrew P.
Black. I already read this paper and really would like this
'required' protocol.

> - Methods from Traits

good idea

> - ... if you're interested, look at the SCG papers and ask
about the
> existing code.

I already read the paper two time. But the description of the
algorithm is uncomplete in the paper and I was not able to
implement it.

Everybody is free to implement new protocols and publish them.
This is really easy.

--
Damien Cassou

Cet été, pensez aux cartes postales de laposte.net !