ImageForDevelopers

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 18:21:18 UTC 2006

Damien,

I am having some trouble with this script. I am not sure if I am doing
some thing wrong. But here's what I did.

1. I downloaded Squeak3.9g-7055.zip and started it.
2. Opened Monticello Browser and added a new pkg called
ImageForDevelopers and added the MCHttpRepository to its repository.
3. I highlighted ImageForDevelopers-dc.1.mcz and clicked on load
4. It kept asking for username, pwd - when I clicked accept it would
go into an endless loop of asking for the same over and over again.
Finally I cancelled which started installation nevertheless.
5. It installed all the packages with thousands of messages such as...
Installing Scriptaculous
 (SUAutocompleter is Undeclared)  (SUDraggable is Undeclared)
(SUDroppable is Undeclared)  (SUEffect is Undeclared)  (SUElement is
Undeclared)  (SUEvaluator is Undeclared)  (SUInPlaceEditor is
Undeclared)  (SUScript is Undeclared)  (SUPeriodical is Undeclared)
...yada yada yada...
6. Got to ... Installing Magritte-All
7. Got to about 25% on the 'Initializing' progress bar...
8. Froze at this point.
9. I quit without saving.

Any pointers? I am on a Debian Sarge box running a 3.7-7 VM.

Thanks,

bakki