[ANN] 3.9 Final release (was Re: [ANN] 3.9 gamma (7056)is ready)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:59:18 UTC 2006

Thank you very much.  I had done some work in the previous 3.9 image, but I
took this
opportunity to figure out how to upgrade pier and co from monticello, and
then just file my
changes back in.

Seems to be working great.  I don't know if I did it right, but things that
didn't work on
Pier before (settings and environment) seem to be fixed so I guess I'm good
to go. :)