ImageForDevelopers

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Sep 9 05:09:49 UTC 2006

Hi Damien,

just loaded ImageForDevelopers into a fresh new #7056, thank you for the
effort !

Minor problem: I'm used that on the pre #7056's the right-click (in
windoze) into browser's lists presents browser's list menu. But now all
that I get is the window's halo.

So "buttons on scrollbars" most be turned on and used. But how'd I get rid
of the unwanted "halo" behavior?

/Klaus