ImageForDevelopers

damien.cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Sat Sep 9 07:01:51 UTC 2006

> Hi Damien,

Hi Klaus,

> just loaded ImageForDevelopers into a fresh new #7056, thank
you for the effort !

> Minor problem: I'm used that on the pre #7056's the
right-click (in windoze) into browser's lists presents
browser's list menu. But now all that I get is the window's halo.

> So "buttons on scrollbars" most be turned on and used. But
how'd I get rid of the unwanted "halo" behavior?

It seems there is a difference between architectures regarding
mouse buttons. Try to switch the preference #swapMouseButton
(or something like this) in the preference browser.

--
Damien

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste
sur www.laposte.net ou sur 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€ TTC /mn)
1 Giga de stockage gratuit – Antispam et antivirus intégrés