3.9 Oddities

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Sep 9 16:26:49 UTC 2006

tim Rowledge wrote:
> Well as I recall it, you were employed in the thick of the team of
> people with control over the image for several years around that time.
> What were the reasons for not adopting such a filestream back then?

Because I was the only non-Mac user in an otherwise 100% Mac environment
;-) And for some of these things I just couldn't convince the gang that
it's worthwhile (otherwise we would have also switched the yellow/blue
button definitions, use local coordinates in Morphic and some other things).

Cheers,
   - Andreas