[ANN] 3.9 gamma (7056) is ready

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Sun Sep 10 05:19:57 UTC 2006

Thanks - I admire the GUI changes in 3.9; from the first glance there
was no going back to 3.8.

Question: if I've already build my own dev environment in 7055, is
there a
way to back up to 7053 in that image, and update from there?  Or do I
need
to rebuild from scratch?

Thanks - and congrats on the spiffy new version (3.9)
Jay