[ANN] Kernel image update for Squeak 7056

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Sep 10 10:29:39 UTC 2006

Pavel :

Excellent work !!

I get the system and the 66 [KernelImageOverride] from Mantis in Word format
for study.

Just complete building , so if I ask something what could know with a couple
of days of work, excuse me.

I rename the complete building to KernelSqueak3.9g-7056.image, 2.9 Mb ,
Smalltalk size 487.

I wish try the Ladrillos idea.

Ladrillos 1 - have a minimal TCP two ways debug / exchange code etc with
normal Squeak3.9g-7056.image. ( I do for a previous 7051)

Ladrillos 2 - have a gzip/zip minimal support (for later loading .mcz, .sar,
image segments , etc)

A path to build a MVC only working system, kind of mythical Dan 2.2 image,
2006 model

A path to build a minimal Morphic system (not ALL your Rest of Squeak ).

If you disagree with some or all this, I wish know.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas