DynamicProtocols

Diego Fernandez diegof79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:53:15 UTC 2006

The MC package depends on the services framework (included in 3.9) so
it doesn't work "as is" in 3.8.
The services system category (AutomaticMethodCategorizer-Services) can
be removed, it's not a "core" part.
The rest doesn't use any special feature of 3.9, so maybe it works in
3.8, I didn't test it.

I will try it in 3.8 this weekend, until them.. if you want to use in
3.8 you have to do some handwork.