Squackers, Tenth-Birthday-of-Squeak edition

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Sep 12 18:23:22 UTC 2006

Hi all--

     For October, Squackers[1] will celebrate Squeak's tenth birthday at
Dan Ingalls's place near Santa Cruz, CA, USA, on Saturday the
seventh[2]. We'll start by hanging out at the beach in the afternoon,
then head up to Dan's for a barbeque and further merriment (and we might
be found on the Squeak IRC channel around 7pm GMT-7, see [3]).

     If you think you'll be able to make it, please let me know! And
please forward this message to others you think might be interested.

     take care,

-C

[1]  Squackers is a group of Squeak hackers in the San Francisco bay
     area who get together once a month to have a good time and show off
     what they're up to with Squeak (including learning it).

[2]  ...the October Saturday nearest the traditional birthday of 1
     October, the date Dan announced Squeak to comp.lang.smalltalk (see
     http://tinyurl.com/gqdhv for the original message).

[3]  http://users.squeak.org/irc

--
Craig Latta