An 3.9 image for developers

Luc Fabresse fabresse at lirmm.fr
Wed Sep 13 20:10:45 UTC 2006

thanks Damien for this initiative.

Perhaps, you could let the transcript opened by the ImageForDevelopper
script saved in the image because it displays the list of packages that
have been added from a fresh 3.9g-7057.

Damien, you don't give the 39 source file with your image in the zip
file. So I use the one given in the 3.9g-7057.

[BUG?] Using the damien image, when I browse a refactoryEngine class, I
get a messageNotUnderstood. It seems to be a timestamp problem.
am i using a wrong source file ?

Luc.