Monticello authentication methods?

Raymond W. Lucke IV smalltalk at raylucke.com
Wed Sep 13 22:53:25 UTC 2006

One of the things I have really appreciated during my time of
learning SmallTalk has been being able to just keep looking browse up
the chain to the low level of operations. It's also nice to not have
to deal with updating libCURL and OpenSSL every time they release a
new patch to a C buffer overflow they experience. So I second the
idea of implementing SSL in Squeak. I'm quite new, so what's the
issue with HTTPSocket aside of not supporting SSL?