3.9gama (#7057) UI bug? Or is it just me?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 06:59:42 UTC 2006

WindowColorRegistry was designed in a strange way. We cannot remove
entries and the reset is only calling add.
Clearly the best way to make sure things can break...
I do not have the times to fix it cleanly but you can iterate over
the dictionary and remove all the *Plus

this is also a clear call for postload action in MC :)
Stef