In 7058 Changes go to "<no name -- garbage?>"

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 04:45:26 UTC 2006

This has been reported on Mantis

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4535

It was fixed once in 7054 I believe. Then returned in
each of the following images. It is probably a side
effect of the condensing of sources.

>From the mantis report:

Hi Stef, Marcus

This bug is still in 7057. <and now 7058>.

If its any help when I open a dual change sorter
the left side has no change set selected the right
side has the unnamed selected.

When I open a single change sorter the change set is
unselected.

Something is not setting up the current changeset. Or
unsetting it.

I find it amusing and frustrating that you have not
installed or run the test to detect this.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace