An 3.9 image for developers

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Fri Sep 15 09:00:56 UTC 2006

Hi ;)

>> For the packages...
>> maybe we could add FFI ? needed for external browser and OSProcess
>> ...  (not sure)
but only FFI maybe ? so it's a bit shorter to add platform dependant
packages...

RFB if added should be added before Seaside...

> Whatever DB it will be, it will also be always the wrong one. Who's
> using PostgreSQL anyways, I have not seen anybody using it, during the
> last 30 years (see: experience related).
well, I'm using it ;) but I was obliged to... I think, at least in the
MC repositories, we should find some databse support ?

What about XML support ? (I also was obliged too :) )

Cédrick