In 7058 Changes go to "<no name -- garbage?>"

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:30:14 UTC 2006

On 15 sept. 06, at 06:45, Peace Jerome wrote:

> I find it amusing and frustrating that you have not
> installed or run the test to detect this.

Jerome I do not like the ton of this sentence. If you want me to
comment on your post in the future
try to have another perception of our duties.

I personally found frustrating that I lost my time trying this fix
and that at the end I
stopped because to code of changeset and changesorter just sucks.

I have something else to do. Yesterday I spent one hour trying the
"fix" that marcus proposed
and I guessed that he lost time there too. And we spent 1 hour with
adrian trying to fix it.
So now I stop. Simple.

Now if you have a real fix I may consider spending time to fix it.

Stef