In 7058 Changes go to "<no name -- garbage?>"

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:30:45 UTC 2006

Don't know where the nameless ChangeSets originate and I'm not sure
what 'real fix' means.  Also, don't know what Marcus proposed or what
you and Adrian tried.  Ignorant of all these things, I just want to
get rid of them, so I've been using...

    ChangeSet allInstances

...as my instrumentation and...

    ChangeSorter initializeChangeSetCategories

...followed by 'space left' from the World help menu in order to get
full garbage collection to run.  Probably there's a better way.  I
mention it in case anyone finds it useful.

Cheers,
Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank