About using squeak to script...

Mathieu mathk.sue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:11:41 UTC 2006

Alan Grimes a écrit :
>>> Hi Bert,
>>>
>>> Do you have an idea how can I do it on windows?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>>      Math
>> Upgrade to Linux.
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> LINUX IS AWFUL.
> AWFUL
> AWFUL
> AWFUL
> AWFUL
>

> YOU CAN'T HARDLY DO ANYTHING ON LINUX WITHOUT CRASHING THE FLAMING
> MACHINE. EVERYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A LIAR. THEY WILL PROTEST LOUDLY
> THAT LINUX IS STABLE AND 'HAS NEVER CRASHED FOR THEM' BUT THEY LIE. IT
> IS AN OCEAN OF UNMITIGATED SUCKEYNESS.
>
> I HAVN'T BEEN ABLE TO WORK ON CROQUET FOR AGES NOW.
>
> LINUX HAS DRIVEN ME INSANE!!!
>
> WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY WITH WINDOWS. BILL GATES IS A HERO!!!

I see I think the most difficlut problem is version number and that why it make things crach.

(Build the package 3.4.876.2 whith gcc 3.5.12-4 with the kernel 2.6.11-4 and the module a-v3.56.4 on
fedora core 4 and don't forget to use python 2.3.5 but you want to use a other cool package but it
don't work with kernel 2.6.11 and you try to load but.....biiiiiiiiip your a dead)