[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 18

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Sat Sep 16 17:33:40 UTC 2006

Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers.

Changes in this version:
------------------------

- Shout should only be loaded once, and from MC when possible
- Add TestBrowser
- Explicitly disable automatic conversion of := and _

Cédrick Béler:
- add an extra category for the preferences accessible in the preference
browser (developer image)
- add this category to some preferences defined on the class side
- after the installation (postInstall),open a Preference browser with
the new category selected

Damien Pollet:
- fix unfinished refactorings

Future work:
------------

- Write documentation and collect documentation from installed packages
- Work on a system to ease installation of non installed-by-default
packages (only the ones in the wiki)

Please tell me what is your experience with this version. Also fill the
wiki :

http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier

For developers who owns packages in the image, please correct the bugs
in this page and publish again. Tell me when it is done so that I can
update the image.

--
Damien Cassou