Where in the academic world is Squeak?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Sep 17 09:52:31 UTC 2006

Yoshiki Ohshima a écrit :
>   Hello,
>
>> Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
>>> My original thought was also that everyone would reply publicly, because
>>> this is of general interest. But I'll respect the wishes of those (just
>>> 2) that chose otherwise.
>
>   Among others:
>
>   Ito-san's group at Yamanashi Gakuin Daigaku University writes robot
> controller software for AIBO and friends in tools written in Squeak.

There is a description of this project here : http://www.itolab.com/defart/

Do you know if there some english papers about this project ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##