Autocategorizer in 3.8

Diego Fernandez diegof79 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 13:30:15 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, Ramon Leon <ramonleon at cox.net> wrote:
> No version for 3.8?

I've moved services to another package, so now it can be loaded in 3.8
without problems. (just load the lastest version from Monticello or
SqueakMap)

Note that without services, you can apply categorization on save but
there is no menu in the browser to auto-categorize methods (the
browser option doesn't use the autocategorizer).
Maybe in next versions I will made a "patch" to change the browser
behavior, but I don't like to "patch" existing methods that's why I'm
using services.

Anyway it should be really easy to change the default browser behavior
by hand, just change Browser>>categorizeAllUncategorizedMethods to:

Browser>>categorizeAllUncategorizedMethods

	AutomaticMethodCategorizer new categorizeAllUncategorizedMethodsOf:
self selectedClassOrMetaClass.

	self changed: #messageCategoryList