[Enh][VM] primitiveApplyToFromTo for the heart of the enumeration of collections?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Sep 17 14:17:10 UTC 2006

Am 17.09.2006 um 03:37 schrieb Klaus D. Witzel:

> Not doing anything but waiting for Godot has nothing to do with
> innovation, only with stagnation, IMO.

Keep on discussing, implementing, benchmarking, etc. :) This might
even convince people that rather want to err on the conservative
side. For example, I'd strongly oppose anything that reduces general
send performance, whereas requiring a new VM for a new image to run
at full speed is fine by me.

- Bert -