3.9g-7058 looking for SqueakV39.sources [Was: Re: [ANN] 3.9g-7058]

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 17 19:40:56 UTC 2006

Yann, Stef,

Thanks - I was missing the obvious, did not occur to me to look for the
V39.sources in the zip file, was looking on separate file on ftp site.
Putting sources to the directory with image did not work, putting it to the
VM directory does.

One follow-up question : In previous versions, it was sufficient to put the
sources in the directory that contains the image file. This version seems to
require for source to be in the directory where the VM is. Is that
intentional? (I would think it is better to be able to just put sources to
where the image is, but maybe there is a reason)

Thanks Milan