Promoting Squeak in Academia

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 01:11:04 UTC 2006

I implemented a testing environment that was used to test a fairly large
telecoms management software application written in C++ and Perl.

My favourite was running a scalability test on a largeish system and
refactoring the code or even writing code to satisfy new requirements
while it is running.

Snapshotting showed that the scalability test environment can continue
from exactly where it left off.

Keith